Call for applications 2014
Call for applications 2014 are closed.
APPLICATION FILES FOR A RESIDENCE PROGRAMME MUST INCLUDE:
TO FACILITATE THE PROCESSING OF YOUR REGISTRATION, IT IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR YOU TO PREPARE YOUR FILES IN ADVANCE IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE SPECIFIED FORMATS AND TO SUPPLY THE DOCUMENTS LISTED BELOW
INCOMPLET FILES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
- Completed application form./div>
- One photo ID (JPEG).
- A copy of your current passport (JPEG or PDF).
- Proof of residency in case of a dual-nationality (WORD or PDF).
- Curriculum Vitae (WORD or PDF).
- Two signed reference letters, dated in 2013 (JPEG or PDF), by people who have a thorough knowledge of your work (professionals, work supervisors or any French or foreign suitably qualified person). It is important to include in these letters, an artistic assessment and an evaluation of the artist’s aptitude for integration. Any letter written in a language other than French or English must be translated in French.
- For artists in the fields of visual or performing arts, a letter from any partners involved in the project in France (artist, space, company...), based in Paris and/or its suburb (WORD or PDF).
A signed formal declaration attesting that you are the sole creator of the works.
FOR YOUR REGISTRATION TO BE ACCEPTED, IT IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR YOU TO PREPARE YOUR FILES IN ADVANCE IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE SPECIFIED FORMATS AND TO SUPPLY THE DOCUMENTS LISTED BELOW
1) A single (PDF) document including:
- A complete presentation of the project (between 3 and 5 pages);
- Visuals documents (with title, author, year, material and size);
- Published texts or manuscripts (maximum 10 pages);
- A press kit.
2) For visual and performing artists: provide at least images and/or audio samples of your work:
- Videos (maximum 10 minutes, MOV, WMW or MPEG)
- Audio Files (up to 3, maximum 10 minutes, MP3)
3) For writers: present your project and documents in French or in English. Send one of your previous publications by mail to:
Mairie de Paris – Direction des Affaires Culturelles
31 rue des Francs-Bourgeois
Any other document written in a language other than French or English must be translated in French.
EACH CANDIDATE HAS A SPACE OF 100 Mb